starting new assault static

Moderator: Oasisserene

starting new assault static

Postby Friartuk » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:50 am

hey guys looking for 5 other people to start a static group and work our way up on assaults. my goal is to get captain. i'm willing to start at who ever is at the lowest. what i'm asking is for people and for those people to give me a day you can be on so we can work something out. any day during the week is good for me. i personally can't do saturdays b/c thats when the wifey wants to do stuff. sunday might not be a bad idea. i know

gry
sis
saf
vor

had interest in doing a static. so if this crew +1 wanted to start a static please reply and leave at least 2 days you would be willing to be on and free. others are free to post incase of these guys that said they would come can't make the days of the static. but once we set the static i want to do it all together so needs to be a day your pretty sure you can be on.

tuk
Friartuk
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Safiya » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:29 am

Yes, I definitely want to join this static. I am free any day really as long as I don't have duty. XD
Soriant would probably want to join this static as well. His got 2 exams this thursday, so probably after that, he's good to go^^; He's just busy with studies lately.

P.S.
I am a Private First Class (PFC) on my mercenary ranking for ToA. However, I have not beaten all of the PSC assaults. I know for sure I have beaten the one with the walls and the worms for PSC. As far as the PFC, I've only beaten Lamia no. 13, so I have a lot of work ahead of me. ^^; (currently on mission 44 ToA)
Safiya
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Magusi » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 am

I'd love to do some assaults! I'm SP and have been dying to get ranked up further. I haven't been on the past couple days but that's because I'm getting my new job lined up. I was offered the job and now it's just a matter of paperwork and quitting my 1st job.
Magusi
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Grythin » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:58 am

yea you know im interested and sunday is fine with me im LC but im needing alot of assaults below too
Grythin
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Renges » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm up for assaults, providing the time works for me. Sundays be a good day for me, and most saturdays.
Renges
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Friartuk » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 am

just letting you guys know this hasn't been dropped. going to try the sunday when ren gets back.

saf
tuk
mags
ren
gry

these are the guys that are interested. still looking for 1 more. i know sis wanted in but i don't think he can do sundays. i think that is the best day b/c thats when n/a and e/u can play together.

tuk
Friartuk
LS Leader
LS Leader

Return to Assault