Nyzle Isle static

Moderator: Oasisserene

Postby Slifer » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 am

Ok sorry guys, but it's getting harder for me to even play at all anymore >.<, I have tomorrow off work so if Im on, can we try to do nyzul before/after dyna? ;_;
Slifer

Postby Robthunder » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:33 pm

it would have to be after 7 for me, i have work until / through dynamis, and then have to leave for my guitar lesson at around 6. and wont be home until 7-7:15 ish (eastern).
Robthunder
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Jevelant » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:17 am

I work at a Church and we have Wed night services. So sorry its a no go for me. Why dont we just wait till Sat. and continue on from there?

Does that sound good to you guys?
Jevelant
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Vorinia » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:52 pm

Saturday was and still is the only day I can say with any degree of certainty that i can make, so if things are changing, I'm out.
I'd rather do it on a whim, or go on a farm run, than save up my tags just in case everyone gets on.

So, can we go back to Saturdays? Is that still OK with everyone?
And do we have a 6th? lol
Salvage Group Website *hug* (っ`3`)っ *hug*
Vorinia
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Jevelant » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:02 pm

OK everyone be ready and gather together after event on Sat.

the 6th member has been filled I believe. If not we will work that out.
Jevelant
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Vorinia » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:56 am

Well, hopefully our 6th will be worked out prior to the run to save us standing around as usual, then just going in with 5 and barely achieving what we are here for.
Vorinia
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Robthunder » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:20 pm

Jev and Slif, where are youuuuuuu? ; ;
Robthunder
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Daemonic » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:42 am

you guys know u can ask me to play slifer for ur nyzle right? my group has floor 100 and i play slifer and nubbs( somtimes like at limbus!) so i can kinda play drk if u guys wanna go just send dae a tell and let me know when :) i'll play w/e of his jobs you like and if it's drg well u know i can play that i have drg myself.
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Jevelant » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Well I came on a few times and no one was on to do the run... So I kinda have just been doing other things. Is slifer back yet>?
Jevelant
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Vorinia » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:54 pm

No, he isn't, and no-one really knows when he is coming back. Unless Dae has been informed recently, that is.
I got a WAR friend who wants to do Nyzul real bad, but w/o Slifer, we'd need to start at floor 1 again, since it was his Disc we used.

I'll need to get in touch with Lanfear, see if she is still in our group or has moved on.

But as far as I know, there's me, Rob and you Jeve who are in need of runs. That leaves a space for Lanfear (pending my query) and another.
Vorinia
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Rasantath » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:10 am

Vorinia wrote:No, he isn't, and no-one really knows when he is coming back. Unless Dae has been informed recently, that is.
I got a WAR friend who wants to do Nyzul real bad, but w/o Slifer, we'd need to start at floor 1 again, since it was his Disc we used.

I'll need to get in touch with Lanfear, see if she is still in our group or has moved on.

But as far as I know, there's me, Rob and you Jeve who are in need of runs. That leaves a space for Lanfear (pending my query) and another.

actually, in a recent update, everyone gets their disc updated (assuming you have one) when you clear a set of 5 floors.
in order to get a disc, you just have to touch the pillar when you first go in. you can abort selecting a floor (so that everyone can have a disc)
this means anyone in your static can (should) start at the top floor you all reached. but the new guy (even if he has a disc) will not get his disc updated unless he already has the floors completed that you do.

IE: you guys already beat up to floor 25 (for example)
your friend has up to floor 10 completed
if you go in on floor 11, he will be right with you and get his disc updated to 15 when you beat 15
if you go in on floor 20 or 25, he will not get his disc updated, and will remain with his sitting at 10.

effectively this means that if he has no progress, you have to start over at 1 for his disc anyway (if you are feeling nice)

if he just wants to help out by jumping in and completing some floors, or maybe get gear/weapons, then none of this matters as long as he has access.
Rasantath
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Daemonic » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:42 am

slifer has spoken to me the other day a bit but he dident say if he was coming back or not i think he's just ona break from ffxi atm to get to grips with work and enjoy other things, if you guys set a time and a date i'll play his drk in nyzle so u guys can go.
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Vorinia » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:45 am

Thanks Ras, but I never knew how to get a Runic Disc, and allowed Slifer to do all the clicking and selecting, so I never had a Disc for any of our runs. Not sure about anyone else, but I wish I'd known HOW to get one in the first place :lol:

I knew they'd updated it to allow for everyone to get one, but I thought that each person had to start one of the runs once or something. I.E. Each person had to lead a 1-5 run successfully.

Oh well, now that that's cleared up, I'm a lot happier. Thx guys!

For Dae: Good to know, thanks man. I'll see about who and when can attend and take it from there. Cheers!
Vorinia
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Jevelant » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:32 pm

I can basicly do any day other then Wednesdays Thursdays or Sundays. Id love to get these going again though!!

Respond here I get updates to my phone so I check this often!!
Jevelant
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Daemonic » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:09 pm

friday or satureday's work good for me depending on times i can do friday on slif anytime after ls event and saturedays will ooer wait wont work i go them with my group but mondays work good to before limbus.
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Assault