Daemonic's Nyzle Isle Static ^^d

Moderator: Oasisserene

Postby Daemonic » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:35 am

was preatty frustrating to... haha lucky you got fast pants earlier cel or we would have wiped due to not being able to kite those gears good job mate :D
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Daemonic » Tue May 05, 2009 10:16 am

Time to revive this thread i think, it seems we have re created the static once again upon my return!! :) of course we have new members now some are mia or in a new ls etc... so newwww static isss

Daemonic
Celicaa
Oasisserene
Deadpooled
Magusi
Friartuk

now we have a nice solid 6 man group we can finally get to getting cel and oasis the long awaited floor 100 i promised them in january :). all went nice and well on sunday! we got three runs in starting on sunday...heres the low down!!

Run 1 - Floor 76~81
This was the first run up to do for our new static!! we were preatty excited to get started again, and took time to work out what jobs would be best, luckily of course we all have a real nice range of level 75 jobs to choose from..we went withhh SCH/RDM, DRG/RDM, NIN/WAR, BLU/NIN, THF/NIN, PUP/NIN. we as usual split up into teams on some floors to complete them easier putting the more likely to take dmg with the scholar and dragoon and pup handeled the healing in the other party, we easily climbed through the first 4 floors with a nice 10 minutes on the HNM Cerberus.. Of course we knew what cerberus was like and expected a nice stoneskin spam, we set up a light skillchain at the start ready to take a nice chunk out of his HP, this went well and we dropped him to around 55% with this!!, we proceeded to wittle away at his HP and around 7% he began his lovely stoneskin spam... in the end we were able to defeat him for a very nice surprise of a Denali Jacket! Congrats to Daemonic on his new body piece!.

Run 2 - Floor 81~86
Preatty much same setup as before, these floors werent to bad, plently of NM's popped up but we handeled them No problem with quiet a few weapon drops. We got a nice set of Soulflayer NM"s but of course why were no match for our setup!, then we got some lovely Specified Enemy's' which was 3 frogs, next we have 2 imps, so we flew through it fairly quickly. easy win congrats on more floor progress!!!

Run 3 - Floor 86~90
I dont really remember this run to much though i know we got lucky and had two floors of specified enemy (single) which was nice and simple, think we ended up winning with 10 mins left, either way congrats on floor 90! will have everyone with floor 100 this weekend!!! then some gear farms.

4 runs on sunday please, dont forget salvage thou guys! dont want ricci all upset ;) oasis and cel will have tags for today or tomorrow for some assaults so we will have tags for sunday and points for the runs ! :D
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Magusi » Tue May 05, 2009 11:10 am

Can't wait for finally getting floor 100! woo! we have a great team and am looking forward to getting everyone the armor they want :)
Magusi
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Daemonic » Wed May 20, 2009 10:37 am

First off a big congrats on FLOOR 100!! to Oasisserene and Celicaa
Finally after our many runs we were able to re climb and finish up another floor 100 (finished dae's floor 100 like a year ago?). So for this post i kinda wanted to look back and see what we got and who's been in this static haha...

Start up people...
Daemonic
Slifer
Cassi
Carne
Akiro
Celicaa

After a few weeks....
Daemonic
Oasisserene
Celicaa
Cassi
Carne
Akiro

Few weeks more...
Daemonic
Oasisserene
Celicaa
Akiro

then ...
Daemonic
Oasisserene
Celicaa

finally!!!
Daemonic
Oasisserene
Celicaa
Friartuk
Deadpooled
Magusi

so the static is re built finally haha!! either way its good to have it restarted congrats to dae and cel for being the only starters left in the group :P! here is a list of gear we have obtained in the year and a bit we have been doing nyzle..

Floor 20 -
Denali ~ Celicaa
Goliard ~ None
Askar ~ Carne, Some random person i think i know we had 2

Floor 40
Askar ~ Crile (on a mix run when we only had 3), Carne
Denali ~ Daemonic
Goliard ~ Cassi

Floor 60
Askar ~ i wanna say Dp Or zech when we did a mix run and Cassi
Denali ~ Oasisserene
Goliard ~ None

Floor 80
Askar ~ Zechiel (when he joined us askin for body :P ),
Denali ~ Daemonic
Goliard ~ None

Floor 100
Askar ~ None
Denali ~ Friartuk, Oasisserene
Goliard ~ Cassi[/u]

Ok so thats drops not to bad i think thou still people missing the nice stuff we said we wanted at the start of the run (still havnt seen bloody goliard hands drop haha), we deff need more denali legs they seem popular, and need to get dp a bloody askar head so he stops crying! :P... i also wanted to look into our strat and jobs just so i can refer back to it if i ever need to...

Tropical Punches
Daemonic (crazy taru leadorz) ~ 75's - SMN BLM COR SCH BLU
Oassiserene (Our TH4 biach! :D) ~ 75's - THF RNG
Celicaa (Our gimp stunner!) ~ 75's - MNK BLU RDM
Deadpooled (Our whiney grumpy old man) ~ 75's - RDM WAR DRG THF PLD BST
Magusi (The one who plays with dolls) ~ 75's - WAR BLM SMN PUP
Friartuk (Our exp whore) ~ jobs UNDER 75 - PUP SCH BLU COR DNC BLM SMN

Usually Set is...
Climbs ~ SCH THF MNK DRG PUP DRG
NM's ~ SCH THF BLU DRG PUP NIN
fairly easy to guess.... i tend to stick the origionals together :P so dae sis and cel! ( SCH THF BLU ) , and dp tuk mags (PUP DRG NIN). tends to work really well!! either way we are full of win! :D

I'm not gonna write out how runs went on sunday i'll just say... 3 runs, 2 floor 100's, 2 denali heads, 2 happy brothers! cya sunday
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Previous

Return to Assault