Mamool Ja Training Grounds Assult Group.

Moderator: Oasisserene

Mamool Ja Training Grounds Assult Group.

Postby Daemonic » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:14 am

Ok i'm looking to set up a small group of 3 people to do the Mamool Ja Training Grounds - Imperial Agent Rescue Assult. This is a PSC assault and can be done with 3 people as long as we have the right jobs....
so far i know myself and Urt want to get this dont for both points and gear.

the link to the assault is here http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Assau ... ent_Rescue

we really are looking for a tank either NIN or PLD or a job to feed the mamool's TP quickly. we cant really take any more than 3 people at one time because the points we earn will go down... gear awards are...

(note: these items are all 20k Mamool points. going with 3 people to the assault awards us 1100 points)

their is also other gear but i'm sure these are what people are intrested in... more than 3 people can sign up... for if someone is not on at the time we do it i aim to do 4 runs on a weekend and 2-3 during mid week...

Party ----
Daemonic - SMN (support healing the tanks)
Urt - War/Nin (TP feeder)
Ricci - Thf/NIN or RDM/whm or nin
Lahwok -Thf/NIN
Slifer - Nin/War (not sure if he is intrested i just recived a message from him earlier)
----

time's are best for me weekends on a satureday or sunday anytime before or after linkshell event as long as i am not out. and weekdays beetween 6pm-11pm GMT.

Thanks in advance to those who post, if we get alot of intrest we can set up alot of runs to get points and gear! =D
Last edited by Daemonic on Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Assault

Postby Ricciardo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:44 am

I´m interested, but can only go as either RDM or THF.
Ricciardo
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Daemonic » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:11 pm

THF would be awsome for TP feeding but rdm can work for support as well for cure's etc :) especically if you have a joytoy, either way i'll definately add you to the list. (note: this means sadly i am done with golden salvage it's tideous checking chests when i dont get much out of it D: ... not being crude or w/e i just want my leg piece for cor =D )
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Daemonic » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:23 pm

Satureday March 15th 2008 --- 6pm GMT (assuming kirin is 9pm GMT) if not then 11pm GMT...

Gather at Whitegate for 4 runs of PSC Mamool. Objective is to have the mamool's use TP moves to burn the gates then see if the NPC is in their for the win...

Party Members...
Daemonic - SMN/WHM
Ricci - THF/NIN
Urt - War/NIN

going to try 4 runs if possible please post if you cant make it :).

Daemonic! =D
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Time

Postby Ricciardo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:31 pm

Saturday isnt possible for me Dae, at least at that time. We can do it earlier on Saturday (Between 9am est and 2pm est). Other than that any other day would be fine after a LS event if you can still be up.
Ricciardo
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Daemonic » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:32 pm

i dont have any plans as of yet for satureday so anytime is good for me i surgested the time i did because i thought it would be easier for you haha but yes 9am est sounds good for me will have to check with urt thou. (4pm gmt i think)
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Stresa » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 pm

I am extremely interested in statically assault all the way. my attendance is excellent i keep dates and inform in the rare instance i cant.
Stresa
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Postby Daemonic » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:12 pm

well we tried psc and it dident work so from now on were looking to do PFC if thats cool stresa can have you whm and have ricci switch out to dd
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Lahwok » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:22 am

i'm interrested by assault.. so callme whenevevr you want to join...

just a point i'v notice, the mammol PSC assaul t is really hardest hen the PFC one... so perhaps we can do another easier one untill you get access to the PFC if you arn't atm ^^

Lahwok
(^.^)/
Lahwok
Core Member
Core Member

PFC

Postby Ricciardo » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 am

We only tried PSC cause we thought we could do it with 3 Lah. We did PFC with 3 and almost beated but lost due to time.
Ricciardo
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Daemonic » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:09 am

yes were gonna be doing PFC with four people when ricci is re-avalible to play this week. so i'm looking to try this weekend again with Urt Daemonic Lahwok and Ricci...

Daemonic SMN
Ricci RDM
Urt War
Lahwok Thf
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Yenecol » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:49 am

Just a word of advice guys: the best way to get gear that you "buy" with assault points is not to do the same one over and over and over again. Your best bet is to only do new ones (that gives you 1.5x the normal amount of points) and to rank up. Not only do you get faster points that way in all the areas but then you open up easier areas. PSC mamool absolutely sucks because it is heavily luck based. However, if you advance far enough, you can start doing Double Agent which is ridiculously easy and gives you more points.
Yenecol
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Daemonic » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:13 pm

cool ty yene :)
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Time

Postby Ricciardo » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:41 pm

I´ll be on from 9am to 5:30pm est tomorrow; Friday I´ll be on between 9am and 1pm est then I´ll be back sunday for Dynamis around 3pm est.
Ricciardo
LS Leader
LS Leader

Return to Assault