The Buried God!!

KSNM / BCNM / ISNM or ENM organization

Moderator: Oasisserene

The Buried God!!

Postby Yenecol » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Monday is event and I would definitely like to see a great turnout. :)

Just a few words about the fight. The consensus seems to be that a paladin/war should kite the 5 mobs around while the rest of the alliance picks off the main NM's lessers one by one. Main guy is of course Adamantking who is a mighty strikes-using WAR. He is accompanied by two ministers (whms) and two biographers (blms). Kill blms first followed by the whms and then focus on main NM.

If you go to http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/The_Buried_God you will even find a video of the fight so you can get an idea of the layout.

The big bad move is Torment of Gu'Dha. Wiki says nothing about whether it is stunnable. However, it does advise to have plenty of whms around to stona when this happens.

Also note that he has some aura that keeps people 5' from him slowed. No point trying to erase that as anyone standing near him will get it again. Apparently this aura is not on all the time and some people think it is connected to his glowing shell and that the use of mighty strikes might cancel it for awhile.

I feel confident we can win this. Just need the super paladin tank kiter, whms for stona, and our biggest baddest DDs along with a good sprinkling of support jobs to make them even badder. :)

See you tomorrow!
Yenecol
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Yenecol » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:10 pm

Thanks goes out to the 7 people that showed up. Naturally, I was not going to do a first attempt on an alliance fight with only 8 people.

Double thanks to those that stayed behind to fight some NMs. That really cheered me up and now I am 4/8 on the next pop set.
Yenecol
Core Member
Core Member

Return to BCNM