12 Kingdoms

Your threat for Anime and Manga, some sources straight out of the land of the rising sun^^

Moderator: Oasisserene

12 Kingdoms

Postby Celicaa » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Ok Saf, you've asked for more anime, this is must watch if you have not seen this already.
Zechi can attest to that, as i've already forced him to watch it lol.

12 Kingdoms
http://animewoot.com/series/index.php?cat_id=141

here is one link , not so sure how the quality of it is, i have all the DVD's so i watch it on that. It's not new but very good.
Enjoy ^^

ps. you must let me know what you think.
Celicaa
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Safiya » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:33 am

Awesome! Thanks Cel... although, I can't watch it today, I have duty. I will definitely check it out on Thursday when I get home^^;

I'm gonna google it though and see some images or anything about it from wiki. ^^;
Safiya
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Zechiel » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:07 am

It's good, just bite through the first episode deja vu's.
Dragoon 75 | Paladin 75 | Samurai 75 | Blue Mage 75 | Bard 75 | Monk 75
All nations, Promathia, Zilart, Aht-Urghan completed.
"Even if nothing is forever... a Dragoon I remain"
Zechiel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Safiya » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:03 pm

ok... I haven't seen it yet... but I read some part from wiki. It seems its similar from Fushigi Yuugi... If you guys know that anime. A girl (Miaka) goes to another world (through a book) and becomes the priestess of Suzaku... XD All the 4 gods are in it. And from reading about 12 kingdoms... A girl goes to another world and becomes the empress... and involves the gods as well but including Kirin <.< LOL
so anywho... I will be watching it XD... I can't wait to go home... I'm at duty right now... and its lonely here and scary at same time T.T
(we built the rooms for the haunted house here at the water plant) sucks at night T.T
Safiya
Core Member
Core Member

Return to Anime