Announcement Jan.26

Recent changes / events

Moderators: Oasisserene, Ricciardo

Announcement Jan.26

Postby Zechiel » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:23 pm

11 Images, make sure they all load.
I hope I censored all the tells, if I forgot some I apologize.

Dragoon 75 | Paladin 75 | Samurai 75 | Blue Mage 75 | Bard 75 | Monk 75
All nations, Promathia, Zilart, Aht-Urghan completed.
"Even if nothing is forever... a Dragoon I remain"
Zechiel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Yonder » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:48 pm

sooooo no change of times, needs moar leaders. Got it. I can be leader at times :-P..but I certainly cannot attend all events
Yonder
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Rasantath » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:58 pm

same here. i've helped contribute in the past in needed times, and am willing to do it more so in the future.
my times, as you probably have seen since i've been in remnants, are not always ideal due to my shift work, however.
Rasantath
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Deltafox » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:01 am

well, finally caught up on the screenshots. Kal I'm pretty honored about you throwing my name out there it mean's alot. I'd love to see Rasantath leading some events he's really knowledgable on things. When I say knowledgeable I don't mean oh he knows the pulls etc for dynamis or to stand on fafnir's front feet. When you do stuff enough times, you know it. But he's knowledgeable about strategies, and also to work with other people about other strategies that might work and very open minded about stuff.

Thumbs up to Ras, and Mona for helping out. I'll help out cause well, basically that's what I do.
Deltafox
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Speedster » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:06 am

I dont mind helping out but mainly only on weekend events due to work during week. 8-)
Speedster
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Daemonic » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:12 am

i feel i ow a apology to members and leaders of remnants for leaving at a time where we really needed leaders. Sooo i apologise for choosing a awful time to leave and a big sorry to dp for leaving alot on his back along with other leaders of remnants. i'm sorry to members for leaving you with dp! i mean err im sorry for leaving you with only a few leaders especially when we needed them most. i'll keep dae active and do my best to be on more to help out.
Daemonic
LS Leader
LS Leader

Return to Latest News