General Public Announcement Regarding CoP Movement

Recent changes / events

Moderators: Oasisserene, Ricciardo

General Public Announcement Regarding CoP Movement

Postby Tahla » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:41 am

Saturday :: June 9, 2007

I would like to address all members and leaders alike regarding the CoP expansion movement that Remnants is undertaking.

To update everyone on the status, the progression has been moving very well thanks to many of the members who have continously devoted their time in helping others. Because of your willingness and dedication, we now have a staggering amount of 20 people moving onto CoP 4-2: The Savage [Ouryu Fight] and about 8 people left on CoP 3-5: Darkness Named [Diabolos Fight].

If you wish to know where most of your current peers are at, please click on the following link below:

:: ::

I would also like to address to you that while we would all wish for you to join the rest of the linkshell in Limbus, it will come in time with hard work, dilligence, understanding, and above all else ... patience. There are many leaders and members who are currently working and spending their own gil to assist many of you to get through these missions (repeatedly I might add).

Please give them the courtesy of NOT complaining when you are waiting for everyone else to reach a certain point. There will be times when your peers may, and in fact have missed certain cut scenes that will require them to go back and do them. An attitude in which you may single them out for their mistake and make them feel horrible is intolerable and is NEVER appreciated, nor will it be tolerated. Linkshell movements towards this expansion is a privelage and because the option is given to you willingly, it does not mean you can act in a displeasing manner towards your peers. Please consider this your warning.

One of the rewarding values that CoP gives to anyone is the satisfaction of victory amongst your fellow peers after many defeats. In most cases within statics, it gives you fellowship and a chance to bond with each other and gain many good friends.

It is in my hopes, as well as the rest of the leaders, that we become a linkshell which above all else provide a general helpful atmosphere towards each other. We ask that you do what you can to inspire and assist those in need and also help others who may not know as much as you do.

I hope to get to know everyone more through out the following month.

::: Thank you for your time. :::
Last edited by Tahla on Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Zechiel » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:47 am

/cheer :yay:
Dragoon 75 | Paladin 75 | Samurai 75 | Blue Mage 75 | Bard 75 | Monk 75
All nations, Promathia, Zilart, Aht-Urghan completed.
"Even if nothing is forever... a Dragoon I remain"
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jaelle » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:46 pm

Thank you Tahla
I feel much better now :P
Live for the moment
Life `s a show

Postby Tahla » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:44 pm

Jaelle wrote:Thank you Tahla
I feel much better now :P

I apologize for not acting on the situation fast enough Jaelle. The rest of us would be extremely happy if you were to come back on :3
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Ramzar » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:50 pm

Yeah no fun in Cop without happy :lol:
If your eyes don't love my eyes I'm going to suck them up with a powerful Hoover and put them up my downstairs mix-up.
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

I agree.

Postby Ricciardo » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:36 pm

Very well put Tahla, and please dont give up Jae, we must stand together and we will get everything done as a team. You all can count on me when I´m on. :D
LS Leader
LS Leader

Return to Latest News