SKY map

Custom guides

Moderator: Oasisserene

SKY map

Postby spiritreaver » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:43 pm

Hi guys, i'm new to the LS but you all have prolly seen my name here and there. I figured i'd do this post to help ppl that may be struggling in trying to get around in SKY.

I was a Sackholder in my last few shells so i had to come up to SKY on my own time to learn the ways about. Friend gave me this interactive map, after i got all the maps and learned the routes of course lol.

Anywho, here's a link below. Bookmark it and ALWAYS load it if you have a question on where to go.

Click Me

...oh. I know i am nowhere near in charge, but when you go to SKY everyone(note: mages too) should have:
1) At least 1 stack of silent oils

2) At least 1 stack of prizm powders

Trust me, just makes everything go smoother

Postby aquamarine » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:38 pm

That link is pretty cool. It has all the routes to nms, although I don't like the route they chose for Mother Globe, and the route to Byakko doesn't always work. Zech posted a topic in -Sky subforum with a route to Faust. It's been there for some while now but my experience is, there'll always be at least 1 person who doesn't know where to go.

Postby Fayttt » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:27 pm

And at the rate its taking for me to come back, Ill be forgetting how to get to everything again >_> I think I should be offline studying sky with my zone viewing programs and stuff~
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Deltafox » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:30 pm

Got this from my friend sawachika and put it up on my companies website to download
Core Member
Core Member

Return to Guides