Wings of the Goddess missions and quests (sandoria)

Mission, EXP or Event statics / General tactics

Moderator: Oasisserene

Wings of the Goddess missions and quests (sandoria)

Postby Rasantath » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:25 am

looking for people to finish these.
now that they made it so you never lose your campaign medal, as long as you have completed sufficient quests in the storyline, i want to rank up further.

from the update notes: ... etail.html
* When receiving an evaluation, players who have progressed beyond a certain point in the Wings of the Goddess nation quest series corresponding to their affiliated army will be guaranteed a minimum rank (see chart) below which they will not be demoted regardless of battle performance.

Medal || San d'Oria || Bastok || Windurst
Brass Ribbon of Service ∮∮ || Gifts of the Griffon || Better Part of Valor || The Tigress Stirs
Allied Ribbon of Glory ∮∮∮∮ || Claws of the Griffon || Fires of Discontent || The Tigress Strikes
Sterling Star ∮∮ || Boy and the Beast || Light in the Darkness || Knot Quite There
Golden Star ∮∮∮∮ || Wrath of the Griffon || Burden of Suspicion || A Manifest Problem
Iron Emblem of Service ∮∮ || Perils of the Griffon ||Storm on the Horizon || When One Man Is Not Enough
Holyknight Emblem ∮∮∮∮ || In a Haze of Glory || Fire in the Hole || A Feast for Gnats
Mythril Wings of Service ∮∮ || The Price of Valor || Quelling the Storm || The Long March North
Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮ || Bonds That Never Die || Honor Under Fire || The Forbidden Path
Starlight Medal ∮ || Songbirds in a Snowstorm || Beneath the Mask || Sins of the Mothers
Moonlight Medal ∮∮ || Blood of Heroes What Price ||Loyalty || Howl from the Heavens
Dawnlight Medal ∮∮∮ || Chasing Shadows || The Truth Lies Hid || Manifest Destiny
Medal of Altana ∮∮∮∮ || Face of the Future || Bonds of Mythril || At Journey's End

missions and quests list: ... s_Missions

i am currently up to mission 26, ready to do fight under quest 10 (Songbirds in a Snowstorm), but willing to go back and help people catch up
note: i trio'd (me+tethis+a rdm friend) my way up to this point, so its not exactly hard. annoying, time consuming, but not hard.
Core Member
Core Member

Postby fndragon » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm

I was planning on soloing it a bit further - I'm on Damsel In Distress at the moment.
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Kaimon » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Currently on "Prelude to a storm" and wouldn't mind finishing the expansion so count me in.
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Vorinia » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:47 am

I'd like to do this, but i'm so far behind (as usual) that i don't think i'll ever get it finished lol
If I can help out, i will though.
Salvage Group Website *hug* (っ`3`)っ *hug*
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Rasantath » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:36 pm

lets shoot for Saturday around 1pm est.
we'll start at wherever the lowest person is at. make sure you can do all cutscenes before then if you can. some of this stuff involves a lot of running around, which can all be done solo.
Core Member
Core Member

Return to Organization