fuck it

Mission, EXP or Event statics / General tactics

Moderator: Oasisserene

fuck it

Postby Deadpooled » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:11 am

ok....yesterday was able to log in fine.....

today there is an issue with payment again so thats it.....fuck s/e until they fix this shit im done....

sorry i cant get on to sort anything out but this is 2 months in a row s/e have fucked me over with billing and im not going to the crysta option and over-pay or am i going to use clickandbuy and lose god knows how much with thier retarded charges

it was great paying at start of month considering majority of companies pay you at the end of the month (usually last working day) but with s/e's 'new' payment of every 30 days means payment is going to be sporadic and hard to plan....also adding to the fact UK is getting fucked royally again with prices for crysta (£10 = 1000 or €10 = 1000.....sorry.....but £1 does not = €1) and also the extra months payment per-year (yes....work it out....365 (366 next year) / 30 = 13 payments meaning you will be paying twice 1 month)

so take this as a temporay leave of absence until s/e get this billing sorted and go back to the old way and allowing NA/EU pay the same way as JP's...

hope to see you all soon....was a real blast....hit me up on steam - deadpooled@aol.com as i'll probably be on there for a while
Deadpooled
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Roscobel » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 pm

ffxiv is still free
Roscobel
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Kaimon » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm

so basically what i got from this post is you quit. Most of what you said won't be reversed (which you know) and your method of (getting back at them) isn't the greatest...... LOL if you are complaining about paying one month twice then you should probably take time off to sort out some finances in RL. All that aside I do hope you get your problem fixed as that is a serious concern (for once lol).
Kaimon
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Vorinia » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 am

This explains why you haven't been on (again). :(

I'm calling BS on a lot of stuff that SE is doing nowadays (payment-wise); the game itself is fine, and getting better imo, but their business sense is just plain retarded as always.

Hope you get it sorted. I'm assuming it's not a problem with Dae's method of payment. If it is, I'm paying by Debit Card and can do for you what he's doing just now.
Salvage Group Website *hug* (っ`3`)っ *hug*
Vorinia
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Rasantath » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm

i imagine they'll get their shit straight in a month or two when everyone is migrated over to the new billing system.
and then you'll have no choice if you want to keep playing.
honestly crysta doesnt seem that bad. plus i think there is an option to buy cards in stores? maybe? dont know for sure.
Rasantath
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Rasantath » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 am

lots of bitching about people getting fucked over on billing here

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/105600 ... ng-Issues/
Rasantath
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Rasantath » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:42 am

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff ... etail.html

SE heard. they are changing things.