payments for ffxi

General FFXI talk

Moderator: Oasisserene

payments for ffxi

Postby Rasantath » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:44 am

so... just got charged for my first month after being on the new payment service. i'm using clickandbuy because i dont want to deal with having to go load up on crysta all the time. and i just found out that they charge 5.9% for currency conversion, instead of letting my credit card company taking care of that (which is cheaper for me btw). assholes.

http://www.clickandbuy.com/CA_en/terms- ... tions.html
17. Fee table

hopefully the crysta thing will get fixed up and be better with automatic transactions and stuff. i dont want to have to screw around with it every month doing the transaction manually, nor do i want to have to go buy a whole bunch at once in advance and having it sit in a balance.
Rasantath
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Siredward » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 am

Personally I did Crysta, it was too much of a hassle with click and buy. Only good thing about the click and buy experience was the customer service rep with the nice British accent, that was about it.

WAR95 - PLD95 - NIN95 - BLM95 - MNK95
Siredward
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Kaimon » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:19 pm

All of this really doesn't sound promising......
Kaimon
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Renges » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 am

Click and buy is shit. Ive been waiting for paypal to approve a diff CC than I normally use. Was having all sorts of issues trying to pay for ffxi >_> gg SE. Apparently they don't want our money.

I'll just use it to buy cyrsta for now until they make some kind of better payment. Hopefully be back on soon.
Renges
Core Member
Core Member

Return to General