Welcome

General FFXI talk

Moderator: Oasisserene

Welcome

Postby Zechiel » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:49 am

Welcome to the Remnant LS.

We're a teamwork linkshell. To get help, you give help and archieve our goals on that foundation. Our target audience are mature thinking people with a certain understanding of the game. Therefore we recruit people with at least one lv.30 job.

Remnants Leaders:
Remnants will be lead by a group of enthusiastic players who will have pearlsacks within LS and moderator functions on the board. They see to it everyone will have a good time and live by the rules we created.

Basic rules can be viewed here: http://www.ffremnants.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13

We trust you use the LS on your own discretion and use your common sense above all. Have fun!
Zechiel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bongi » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:38 pm

Hey everyone im new to the Linkshell, but from wut i have seen u guys look like a really good one and i will try and help out with as much as possible. If u ever need any help just send me a tell and if im not busy ill be sure to help out.

cya in Diablos^^
Bongi

Postby Dellinger » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:01 am

/Welcome Bongi and all others!

PLS read the rules and such, if you need any help be sure to ask the leaders of this LS which can be identified by Pearlsacks.

Also if you want something done please use the boards and try to keep everything in the right Topic, also try to keep spamming to a minimum so that everything is readable (and stays organised )

Thank you for joining and have some <Fun>
Dellinger
Core Member
Core Member

Return to General