Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOO

General talk not related to FFXI

Moderator: Oasisserene

Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOO

Postby Zechiel » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am

ThunderCats Anime (WarnerBros/Studio 4c)

Thanks for the headsup rosc ;)

Lion-O, Cheetara, Panthro and friends will return in 2011, as Warner Bros. Animation announced today it has begun production on an all-new ThunderCats.

The update of the popular mid-1980s cartoon will air on Cartoon Network alongside such other Warner Bros. series as Batman: The Brave and the Bold and the forthcoming Young Justice and MAD Magazine. The “21st-century reimagining” of ThunderCats is a collaboration with Studio4°C, the Japanese animation house whose credits include Tekkon Kinkreet, The Animatrix, Batman: Gotham Knight and Halo Legends.

“In addition to being Warner Bros. Animation’s first anime series, ThunderCats marks our most ambitious foray yet into fantasy,” WBA’s Sam Register said in a statement. “The realism and dynamic visual style we’ve achieved are sure to thrill viewers, and the cool weapons, vehicles and technology should help the show appeal to a diverse audience.”

According to Warner Bros. Animation, the new incarnation is “a sweeping tale combining swords and science and boasting ferocious battles with the highest of stakes” that focuses on the story of Prince Lion-O’s ascension to the throne: “As the forces of good and evil battle each other in the quest for the fabled Stones of Power, Lion-O and his champions learn valuable lessons of loyalty, honour and mortality in every episode.”
Source: http://blog.ningin.com/2010/06/05/new-thundercats-cartoon-to-be-animated-by-japanese-animation-studio-studio-c/

Time to get your thundercats toys out of the box!

Dragoon 75 | Paladin 75 | Samurai 75 | Blue Mage 75 | Bard 75 | Monk 75
All nations, Promathia, Zilart, Aht-Urghan completed.
"Even if nothing is forever... a Dragoon I remain"
Zechiel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Dellinger » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 pm

They'd best kill the kids off though, they were annoying!
Dellinger
Core Member
Core Member

Postby Deadpooled » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 pm

wilykit & wilykat wernt as frigging annoying as SNARF though
Deadpooled
LS Leader
LS Leader

Postby Zechiel » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Whats wrong with Snarf??????

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IO3ZbQiGNkk&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IO3ZbQiGNkk&hl=nl_NL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Dragoon 75 | Paladin 75 | Samurai 75 | Blue Mage 75 | Bard 75 | Monk 75
All nations, Promathia, Zilart, Aht-Urghan completed.
"Even if nothing is forever... a Dragoon I remain"
Zechiel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Vorinia » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:12 am

Wow, Thundercats. I thought I was the only one who remembered them.
And seeing all those toys makes me realise that I'm not as sad as I thought I was. I have every single episode of Thundercats backed up onto my PC, but I feel better seeing all those toys :D
Salvage Group Website *hug* (っ`3`)っ *hug*
Vorinia
LS Leader
LS Leader

Return to Out of topic